Viewing my Photos with a Calibrated Screen
All the photographs available on my website Guillen photo have been processed with a screen Eizo 24 inches well calibrated. Their quality concerning contrast, light and colors are perfect. To calibrate our screens, I use the colorimeter "i1 Display" from X-Rite.
I use following settings :
- standard gamma 2.2.
- white point temperature : 6500 kelvin.
- white point luminance : 90 cd/m2.
- black point luminance : 0.31 cd/m2.
If you do not see correctly my pictures on your screen, you need to calibrate it. Here are some charts to control your screen.
You must see the grey bar below with all the color differences in the squares marked by A,B and C then between X,Y and Z.
The following bar is identical to the previous but you have to see clearly the shades.
- My fine art photographs help people to assert their style, their personality, to escape and to reconnect with nature.
- I help lovers of beautiful fine art photos to better understand and choose photos that match their personality.
- I share my skills to help other photographers to explore new creative paths.
Amar Guillen is an artist photographer. He creates for you fine art prints of nature. Amar expresses in images and emotions the infinite mysteries that conceal nature. He has developed a personal, artistic, and contemplative photographic language.
The quest of Amar Guillen is to highlight the preciousness of nature and to sublimate it.
His adventure with photography began in 1987 when he purchased his first camera.
He began to feel at that time, a real fascination for the sumptuous landscapes which surround him and the fauna which populates them. The need to express emotions in images is already being felt.
In 2003, he became a professional nature photographer. Since, he devotes himself entirely and professionally to artistic photography. His research crystallizes around the underwater space, the animal universe and the terrestrial landscapes.